[Vacancy] All-Round Graphic & Web Designer (Part-Time) - vacancy fulfilled
Update: vacancy filled (if you are interested in working with us, get in touch!)
Who we are:
Axxon was founded in 2014 to help businesses increase their productivity, increase revenues, and protect their most valuable assets by using an affordable and easy-to-use fleet tracking and management solution. This basically means that we provide businesses with simple, yet powerful tools to effectively track and manage their vehicles.
About the role:
Axxon is seeking an exceptional all-round graphic & web designer, with a focus on Experience Design to join our team in February 2022. This is a highly collaborative role that will help bring to life a wide variety of projects for both Axxon customers and employees. Our ideal candidate would be comfortable owning multiple projects while working collaboratively with stakeholders. Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to execute high-quality work in a fast-paced environment are essential.
In this role, you will:
- Be using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to take projects from concept to completion
- Create and maintain design systems, templates, and processes to support scalability
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Lead coordination with outside vendors and agencies
- Champion, role model, and embed Axxon’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale regionally
- Translate creative ideas to a variety of visual means of communication
- Focus on online channels
- Design and create landing pages for our website
- Design various sales and marketing material (success stories, brochures, etc)
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 2+ years of experience in tech or creative agency, plus 2+ years of previous experience in a designer position
- Experience with web design and branding
- Comfortable pitching ideas
- Deep knowledge of all creative design & collaboration tools
- Strong and willing collaborator with a track record of creating effective solutions for stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and expectation setting
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Ability to generate creative solutions that align with business goals
At Axxon, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, and people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Axxon is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
To apply for this position, please send your portfolio, CV, and cover letter to [email protected].
Please apply before December 25th.
We kindly ask that you do not call our office regarding this position.