We are hiring: Sales Development Representative (full-time)
Who are we?
Axxon helps businesses in the Caribbean with solutions for their vehicles and assets to become more efficient, safe, and sustainable. Founded in 2014, we now work with over 400 businesses and organizations all across the Caribbean.
Working at Axxon means you’ll help define the future of how businesses in the Caribbean operate and be on a team that’s selling an exciting list of product solutions, including vehicle telematics, connected dash-cams, temperature sensors, apps, and driver workflows.
As part of a small, fast-paced, and rapidly expanding company, you’ll have the autonomy and support to make an impact as we build for the long term.
Who we are looking for:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be at the front of Axxon’s go-to-market strategy. This includes hunting for leads, making cold calls, following up on prospects, qualifying prospects, and building demand for Axxon’s Fleet Tracking & Management Solutions.
This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop technology sales skills and advance their careers. Successful SDRs earn accelerated commissions and head down the path for promotion into closing roles. You will work closely with top-tier executives and will see up close how sales organizations succeed. This position is based in Curaçao.
- You are located in Curaçao
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is an absolute must
- High level of interest in the IoT (internet of things) space
- Excitement around growing a sales career
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Previous experience in the SaaS industry is a plus but not required
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer-facing environment
- Previous cold-calling experience
- Motivated to be goal-oriented and to meet quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
At Axxon, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, and people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Axxon is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected].
We kindly ask that you do not call our office regarding this position.