We are hiring: Sales Development Representative (full-time)
Who we are:
Axxon was founded in 2014 to help businesses improve efficiency, safety, and security by providing solutions such as fleet tracking & management, connected dashcams, and wireless temperature monitoring. Currently, we’re serving more than 400 companies in the Caribbean in a wide range of industries such as retail & distribution, transportation & logistics, field services, government & public safety, and many more. You can read a bit more about who we are on our website: https://axxon.co/about/
About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be at the front of Axxon’s go-to-market strategy for our fleet tracking & management solution. This includes hunting for leads, making cold calls, following up on prospects, qualifying prospects, and building demand for Axxon’s fleet tracking & management solution. This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop tech sales skills and advance their careers. Successful SDRs earn accelerated commissions and head down the path for promotion into closing roles. You will work closely with top-tier executives and will see up close how sales organizations succeed. This position is based in Curaçao.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- You are the architect of your own career: If you put in the work, this role won't be your last at Axxon. Successful SDRs can see promotion to a closing role in two years or less.
- You love talking to people: In this role, you will average 60+ calls to prospective customers daily.
- You have an innate curiosity about how businesses work: One day you'll meet with someone in waste management and the next you may be learning about the inner workings of a food distribution center. Our top sales team members seek to learn the ins and outs of the businesses they support in order to make a larger impact.
- You treat rejection as a learning experience: In this role, you will get hung up on and you will get told no. You need to have the resilience to pick up the phone again and again to sell Axxon’s mission.
- You want to be with the best: Axxon's high-performance Sales culture means you'll be surrounded by the best and challenged to go farther than you have before.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in the English language
- 1+ years of sales experience and/or sales prospecting ability, including research on and outreach to new accounts
- Ability and willingness to make 60+ cold calls a day.
What You'll Do:
- Contact prospective clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualify accounts/prospects based on set criteria
- Identify prospects needs/challenges and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings/calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Reschedule/follow up with prospects if meetings do not occur
What We're Looking For:
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Ability to handle rejection and persevere
- Strong communication skills
- Hubspot experience is a plus
- Previous cold-calling experience is a plus
- Coach-ability and a team-focused mindset
An ideal candidate:
- Must demonstrate a growth mindset and a willingness to be collaborative with your teammates and in your selling process
For this role, the on-target earnings (base pay + commissions) is:
- ANG. 45k+ per year depending on your experience
At Axxon, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, and people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Axxon is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]
We kindly ask that you do not call our office regarding this position.