We are hiring: Account Executive (AE)
Who we are:
Axxon was founded in 2014 to help businesses improve efficiency, safety, and security by providing solutions such as fleet tracking & management, connected dashcams, and wireless temperature monitoring. Currently, we’re serving more than 400 companies in the Caribbean in a wide range of industries such as retail & distribution, transportation & logistics, field services, government & public safety, and many more. You can read a bit more about who we are on our website: https://axxon.co/about/
About the role:
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new business relationships with decision-makers in a diverse range of industries, such as retail & distribution, logistics & transportation, field services, utilities, oil & gas, landscaping, or any company with a fleet of cars or trucks between 10 - 80 vehicles. Your objective will be to engage, educate, and close key stakeholders throughout the sales cycle. We are looking for driven individuals with a persuasive, natural sales ability and a strong commitment to results. This is an amazing opportunity to join our fastest-growing sales segment with the ability to advance into the mid-market and Enterprise segments.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- Your mantra is #alwaysbeprospecting: The world of operations is vast. Your customers are often out in the field and the best way to catch them is live on the phone. Axxon’s top reps do constant research to find companies and contacts to expand their pipeline.
- You have an innate curiosity in how businesses work: One day you’ll meet with someone in waste management and the next you may be learning about the inner workings of a food distribution center. Our top sales team members seek to learn the ins and outs of the businesses they support in order to make a larger impact.
- You are a life-long learner: Axxon sales are complex. You will need to learn about businesses where you previously had little knowledge. The payoff is big but you have to be willing to put in the work.
- You build genuine relationships with your customers: The industries we serve have relied on pen-and-paper solutions for years and haven’t been met with the type of technology we offer. Our customers value earned trust and human relationships built over time.
- You want to be with the best: Axxon’s high-performance Sales culture means you’ll be surrounded by the best and challenged to go farther than you have before.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 2+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Experience independently closing new deals larger than $10,000 in annual revenue
- Must be located in Curaçao
What You'll do:
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota targets
- Generate leads through cold calling and strategic online outreach
- Demo our software to prospective fleet managers, owners, and safety managers
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with related departments (Sales Development, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, etc)
- Provide feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering team
- Maintain consistent attention to detail for accurate sales forecasting and ensuring accurate data entry for clientele accounts on Hubspot
What We're Looking For:
- Hunter mentality
- Experience with pricing and deal structure negotiations
- Strong ownership attitude from prospecting, and demonstrations, to negotiations and closing
- Adaptability within a fast-paced environment while proactively voicing ideas and taking initiative on projects
- Ability to quickly connect with others and motivate your surrounding team
- Understanding of technical tools: Hubspot, Google Suite, Slack, etc
For this role, the on-target earnings (base pay + commissions) is:
ANG. 75k+ per year depending on your experience and performance
At Axxon, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, and people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Axxon is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]
We kindly ask that you do not call our office regarding this position.